Pujols 5...EXCELLENT!!!

A few months ago my dear friend Amy from www.tightwadmomma.com posted a special on her tightwad website that restaurant.com was having an 80% off sale where you could get $25 gift certificates for $2 each...WOW!!! I clickety, clicked over to here and saw a SLEW of places to choose from...since our nephew works at Pujols 5 and my husband has been wanting to go there, I purchased 4 $25 certificates for a total for $8. I've given 3 of them away as gifts but saved one for us to use...boy am I glad!!! We went tonight and walked right in, they have a lovely place. Larry got a rack of ribs and a soda (the ribs came with a small Caesar salad, fries and coleslaw) I got an 8 oz. Filet Minion and an Arnold Palmer (1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade) (my Filet came with mashed potatoes, greenbeans & French Onion soup) the biscuits were TOTALLY AWESOME. We both had an EXCELLENT meal and thoroughly enjoyed each others company and our food. With the $25 gift card off of our meal, and tax & tip we paid $33.10 out of pocket...this is a place we will DEFINITELY go to again!!! Thanks Amy for your AWESOME money saving posts!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!