Believe

God expects us to believe, not believe and doubt then believe and doubt. John 11:40 only believe and you will see the glory of God. No matter what u r going through, your job is just to BELIEVE that God is working, no matter what you feel like, trust and believe. It may FEEL like nothing is happening but it is. We also need to know God, His character and what to expect from Him. Get in the word and remind God of what His word says.

Psalm 26:1 vindicate me o Lord, for i have walked in my integrity; i have trusted in, leaned on, and relied on the Lord without wavering and i shall not slide.

*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!