Easy, Yummy, Chewy Coconut Cookies

My husband LOVES coconut. I think it's one of those things that you either LOVE or hate...I happen to be a lover of it too so it works good for us.


He usually runs to the store for things we need through the week and sometimes even does our grocery shopping...especially since I fractured my fibula a month or so ago. I notice he's been buying sweetened coconut and eating the bag as a snack.


I had NEVER heard of coconut cookies but since cookies seem to be the theme before Christmas...I did a google search to see if there was any such cookie. To my surprise...there IS!!!


I found a recipe at allrecipes.com that looked easy enough for me to give it a try. For me, a recipe has to be pretty simple and not require alot of ingredients...I'm not a patient cook or baker. :)


Here's the Coconut cookie on one of my beautifully seasoned Pampered Chef stones. They are SUPER YUMMY! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!