My ‘Unpaid’ Pajama Jean Review…As Seen On TV

My sweet husband heard me talk about the “Pajama Jeans” when we were in Walgreens one day. Guess what I got for Christmas?

Pajama Jeans

He knows I wear a size 10 so he got me a Medium…they fit fine but I wasn’t sure what they would be like after they were machine washed and dried…I didn’t want them to shrink up because I’m so tall, I took them back and got a Large. The Large fit just like I would want them to and they are the perfect length for me.

pajama jean sizing-chart

(image taken from the Pajama Jean website)

They sport the “look” of denim but the comfort and feel of sweatpants. While I wouldn’t normally go ‘out’ in sweatpants…I’ll go out in my Pajama Jeans!

Honestly, I would NEVER spend $40 on a pair of jeans for myself but I am really considering going and buying a couple more pair!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!

They were originally only made in “bootcut” (so I have the legs of them pinnedSmile until I can sew them) but I now see on their site that they have “skinny” leg too…not sure WHEN and IF Walgreen’s will carry them. Order online from the Pajama Jeans website and get a FREE Grey Crewneck Tee.

Disclaimer: This review is my own opinion, I received NO compensation or products for my opinion but Hey Pajama Jeans…if you read this…I sure would LOVE me another pair!!!

Comments

Meg O. said…
You almost have me sold :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!