Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok - I guess I'll give it a try.

My son did NOT hit a pedestrian last Monday...urgh! I am NOT praying the guy doesn't sue him!!! :-)

I did NOT spend the entire week making yet a 3rd blog just so I could "design" a page. :-) Scrapbooking enthusiasts eat your heart out!!! Not that I have much to say but it sure was fun!!! Click here and here to see my other sites...I don't know why I have them...it's just fun to start all over! I do plan to write something on them eventually!

I did NOT spend almost an entire day last week surfing peoples blogs and getting hooked on this blog world!

I did NOT stay up almost ALL night Saturday night waiting for my 19 year old to get home from a homecoming dance that he took an old high school friend to.

It's NOT me who got a facebook account AGAIN this past week...between blogs and facebook...I don't know HOW I'll get anything done!!!

And Finally - I did NOT go around the house finding bday gift items for my cousin and dear friend as to save our family $50 from purchasing gift cards for them...YEAH ME...Use what you have!!! It was all new and it was NOT regifted!!! Please don't tell!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!