"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart, lean NOT unto your OWN understanding...in ALL your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct your path!!!" Proverbs 3:5,6
Enjoying a game...go Cards!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The other day we had the opportunity to attend a Cardinal's game during the day...it was fun and WE won!
So I'm re-opening my Bloggy Tour of Homes for Danielle @ Transforming Home 's Blog Home Party. These photos are from 2004, 2005, 2006 and most of the home is still the same although a bit more cluttered these days. :( My daughter's room has changed so I'll see if I can locate a picture of that for here. As you can see I'm a big fan of color and Uppercase Living!!! :)(Scroll over the slide pictures to see room info)
Unfortunately when I was growing up... This used to be me. I was everything to everybody but not truly living my life for the Lord. I was a hypocrite who was playing church...I had a good game going on until I finally walked away from the Lord all together and made a huge mess out of my life. But thankfully...God is faithful and gracious and called me back unto Himself and told me to "go and sin no more"...He knew I would still mess up and not always make right decisions but He in His graciousness was telling me to stop choosing to sin, stop the perpetual lifestyle that involved continual sin...the sleeping around and drunkenness. If you ever wonder if there is a God...rest assured that there truly is because there is NO way that I could have changed my own self these last 14 years...it is a life changed by the grace, love and mercy of my God! He is so good!
It's funny how I don't wake up with a list to "do" these things...they just happen out of the ordinary. Laura over at Org Junkie is hosting 52 weeks of organizing. When she started with the first week I said no way...I can't possibly participate in that this year...well - the people that linked up on week #3 got me enticed to 'organize' and organize I did. When my mom died I got a few of her gadgets...and I have my own gadgets already so I really was running out of "room" for all these gadgets. (the Waffle Maker, George Foreman, Crock Pot, Bread Maker, Toaster, Food Saver, and Blender...yikes - that's alot of gadgets...I have more but they are stored away:) The goal was to get all of these gadgets except the crock pot and toaster stored away. While I didn't get pics of these out and about on my counter...they all now have their own home and my counter is BEAUTIFUL. First, I started with the pantry, in hopes of getting some of the can...
Comments