Pecan Butter...Scrump-del-i-icious!!!

This weekend I attended a local event and got to try the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G stuff ever Ziegelmeier's Toasted Pecan Butter. What is Toasted Pecan Butter you ask??? It's pecans that are toasted which brings out the flavor, then they are ground smooth and mixed with raw sugar & some sea salt which helps to make it creamy...similiar to peanut butter but OH SO much better! WOW, this stuff is A-D-D-I-CTING!!! Grab some chocolate syrup and pour them both in at the same time for the ultimate in yummy goodness!!! Not that I've tried that or anything. {grin}

I bought the crunchy pecan butter variety because I like some crunch and I love me some pecans!

Since Ziegelmeier's & Co is currently having a sale - I thought I'd let you in on the yummy goodness...I can't possibly save it "ALL" for myself...though I'd sure like to! :)


Ziegelmeier's Toasted Pecan Butter is:

~ Gluten Free

~ High in antioxidants

~ No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives

~ Rich in Monounsaturated Fat (The Heart Healthy Fat)

~ Good Source of Protein

~Cholesterol Free

~Vegetarian & Vegan

~ All-natural

~ No added oils

~ Full of incredible flavor

~ Pecans are high in beta-carotene, and vitamins C & E

Very versatile: use as a fondue, dip, drizzle, or spread. Use with apples, bananas, celery, pretzels, bagels, oatmeal, ice cream, brownies, salmon, fruit salads......or use it just like peanut butter! You can also just do like I do and grab a tablespoon and eat it right out of the jar...yep, that's what I do!!!
(Thankfully, no one else in my house likes pecans:) (bummer for them...AWESOME for me!) LOL

Now that I've put myself through all of this Pecan Butter talk...I think I'll go finish off what I have left so it can't tempt me anymore today. LOL

Check them out here and order some Yummy Goodness for yourself! YUM!!!

PS. I think I'll need to stow a couple jars of this away in my Food Storage...watching Doomsday Preppers has got me "preparing" again and this is a PERFECT treat to have on hand for that type of thing ~ it's sure to keep momma happy cause if momma ain't happy...ain't nobody happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

Happy Mother's Day

A Little Snow Day Organizing...