My Dad's coming to church....And now my brother is too....Praise the Lord!!!

Our church has these post cards you can send and invite someone to church...we've given them out before but to no avail. This time we mailed one to my dad, our daughter/son-in-law and granddaughter and my brother. We went to breakfast with my dad this morning and he's coming to church with us on Sunday for Easter Sunday...WOW - Praise God...this is UNBELIEVABLE. This is the ONE thing my mom wanted before she died - this will be the second time in my life the other time was when we had Heather dedicated. I'm so excited!!! God is SO good!!! (Just found out that my brother is coming to church on Sunday too...WOW!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

Happy Mother's Day

Stop the Religious Fashion Show