A Night of Worship

A friend of mine blessed me with a ticket to Chris Tomlin's "A Night of Worship" concert here in St. Louis on Friday night. It was quite amazing that she even thought of asking me to go. I was blessed beyond measure! My husband and daughter were also given tickets on Friday from someone at my husband's work and that was also quite amazing. Funny thing is, I was going to buy us tickets and knew we shouldn't spend the money on that right now so I exited the webpage and said, if God wants us to be there...we'll be there...well, looks like He wanted us to be there!!! :)

Not only was the Night of Worship AMAZING but so was sitting on the floor level during the concert and the Meet N Greet that was included with our tickets...WOW!!!

Thanks friend...you sure blessed me!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!