The Supernatural - Living a Life of Holiness

1) It shapes our worldview

2) It defines how we walk through our life

3) walk by Faith - believe God whether I get the outcome I want or not. God moves according to His will and not according to our faith. If I can dictate to Him when He moves then I am playing God.

4) Fear holds us back...fear of the unknown

5) trying to establish our own kingdom

6) unbelief holds us back

7) living a life of holiness

How do we walk out the holy life. If I don't walk holy, no one around me will see holiness.

Galatians 5:16-18 you are not to do whatever you want.

A holy life has to be led by the Spirit and walked out according to Him and His will.

Image from Google Images

If you wake up and your day is all about you then you are NOT walking holy. Most Christians spend their whole week walking in the flesh however they want. If everything is about you then something is off.

Wake up everyday and be led by the Spirit.

Galatians 5:19 - 21 the acts of the flesh are OBVIOUS: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery, idolarty, hatred, discord, witchcraft, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions and envy, drunkedness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.

Don't try to be the Holy Spirit and do His job by judging those walking in the sin. He hates that you walk in sin.

What a life CAN look like:

Galatians 5:22-24 The fruit of the Spirit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, goodness, self-control & crucify the flesh (the I wants/ I do's).

2Peter 1:3 -4 His divine power has given us everything to escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 2 Peter 1:5 -11 for this reason, make every effort to add to your faith

Image from Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

The Run…It’s Done!!!

A Little Snow Day Organizing...