Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok so the first week was SO NOT fun...I decided to try it again this Not Me! Monday!

I did NOT book a weekend away for "just" hubby and I for our anniversary...that would be TOO much fun! We did NOT get blessed with 2 FREE tickets to a Weekend to Remember seminar this Friday, Saturday & Sunday - and we are NOT, NOT, NO we're NOT going to Peoria, Il all alone for our anniversary!!! :-)

I did NOT begin cleaning my oh so "REALLY NOT" clean house this past week...after being down and out for the past 5 weeks from a hysterectomy...I thought the house cleaning fairy would come in and NOT clean my house and guess what...she didn't...and I did NOT!!!

I also did NOT take my car for an oil change when my hubbys is 3000 miles past due for his oil change...No, I did NOT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Mother/Daughter Time Away...

Happy Mother's Day