Watch Glenn Beck this week 11/8-11/12

PLEASE watch Glenn Beck this week Tuesday through Thursday are the most
important. Here's a bit of an excerpt from Monday's show. I know it seems
like gloom and doom but watch so you can be informed!!!
Prices for food could skyrocket in 2011 according to the National Inflation
Association it will be the top crisis in 2011. Prices such as an ear of corn
for $11.43, $23.05 for a 25oz loaf of wheat bread, $62.21 for 32oz domino
granulated sugar, soy milk $24.31 for 32 oz, folgers coffee 11.3 oz for
$77.71, minimaid oj 64 oz $45.71, hershey 1.55oz chocolate $15.50
http://www.inflation.us/foodpriceprojections.html

An excerpt from a friend (Thanks Jim:):
While at the barbershop today, a very nice 80-year-old man was getting his hair cut. The conversation was mostly about the weather. He then asked the barber, “did you see the interview last night with George W. Bush?” The barber said no I did not. The barber asked me if I saw the interview. I replied, “I had not seen the interview but I had heard that he was going to be interviewed by Bill O'Reilly this week.”
The gentleman then proceeded to openly share his disdain for President Bush. I assumed since he was being so vocal and public about his opinion that he wouldn't mind if I shared mine.
I said that the problems that the United States is facing today are not of a Republican or Democrat nature. I said that I believe that we have a one-party system in this country and that both sides are corrupt and are collaborative in their efforts to stay in power at no matter what the cost. I also shared that I truly believe there are people in the world, who also happen to be the wealthiest people in the world, who would like nothing better than the American capitalistic system to fail.
I then said, if the past five presidents of the United States were to sit in the room with George Washington and share their vision for America, I believe that George Washington would vigorously disagree with all of them. We have strayed away from the vision of our founding fathers so far that I'm not sure we can recover.
I said that I hope Americans will lay down political ideology and begin to think more about what the Constitution has to say about our government. Practically every administration in the past 50 or so years has trampled on the Constitution with the intent of solidifying their position of power and this translates into fewer freedoms and more control over me.
I then suggested to the nice gentleman that if he has access to Fox news today, that at four o'clock he turn on Glenn Beck's program and listen to the documentary that will be presented about George Soros. This man is one of those who has openly stated that the capitalistic system of the United States must and has failed. He has also stated that we must do everything he can to cause the dollar to decline. Unfortunately there is a lot more behind-the-scenes than many of us know. Today, Glenn intends to expose what is going on with George Soros and those of his belief system.
I encourage everyone who is willing to lay down political ideology to watch the next few days while Glenn presents his case.
It will be interesting to see what comes out.
All I know is, in my lifetime the government has become more intrusive and has removed more freedoms from me than I believe was intended by our founding fathers.
If we stay on the same course, permitting the Republicans and Democrats to hunker down in their positions of power, then I fear there will come a time when I turn on the news and hear the following, “ladies and gentlemen, today is a historic day. Today the Congress has voted to retire the Constitution of the United States of America to the Smithsonian Institute. We are happy to announce that we are now under a United Nations charter and are part of a global system that will exceed the expectations of the Constitution.”
I may not see this but my children might and God forbid this ever happens. This country was not formed to look anything like the rest of the world. America is an experiment of freedom. After the signing of the Constitution, Benjamin Franklin was asked by someone, “Mr. Franklin what did you give us?”
Benjamin Franklin replied, “Madam, we have given you a republic. I hope you can keep it.”
As the gentleman left the barbershop he stopped and said, “thank you for the conversation. I hadn't thought about those things. What time was that program on Fox news?”
I hope everyone reading this has the opportunity to learn about how America is under siege by a progressive agenda.

*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!