You are More…

These days I’ve been hanging on to this new tune by Tenth Avenue North – The Light Meets the Dark . Seems they have many songs that speak to me and my friends over at JOYFM keep introducing me to more of their awesome hits.
If you are toiling over something from your past there’s good news, if you’ve accepted Christ – you’ve been “REMADE”! I don’t care WHAT you’ve done or WHO you’ve done it to…God loves you, He works ALL things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.  Romans 8:28
You Are More…

Tenth Avenue North - You Are More from Provident Label Group on Vimeo.

*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!