Good from Evil

Last night I did a 'bitter-sweet' post on a seperate blog of mine. I'm beginning to blog about some of my "life" story. Last year I met Brit Nicole and she encouraged me to "share" my story...I could only think of the story that was going on in my life at that time but I realize that God would have me to start more at the beginning. (Thanks also to Sarah Markley for your post about Secrets that helped me step out and share this).

God has confirmed to me all day today that what I wrote was what I was suppose to write and even led me to Genesis 50:20 "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accompish what is now being done"...In this story Joseph's life taught him that God brings good from evil for those who trust him. Do you trust God enough to wait patiently for him to bring good out of bad situations? I too am awaiting good out of some more 'bad' situations but I do trust Him. God can overrule people's evil intentions to bring about His intended results.

You can find the beginning of "my story" at my other blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

Happy Mother's Day

A Little Snow Day Organizing...