Scrump-Deli-icious!!!

I sometimes once :) participated in Remodaholic's Sunday Recipe Swap. I seldom care what others are making. But this is a new year and I have a new view on life...it's called the get your butt rear in gear view and get cooking, cleaning, organizing, loving your family and living life. It's 2011 already and time to get things going. And yesterday WAS my mom's birthday after all...she would be PROUD of how I celebrated it. (miss you momma!:)

So this past Sunday at Remodaholic's recipe swap she shared this Microwaveable Hot Fudge Pudding Cake...I had everything to make it. So in celebration of yesterday NOT being a steak day (click here or on my HCG tab at top to find out what that's all about:) and in celebration of my mom's birthday...I made me some.

Here's the recipe: Microwaved Hot Fudge Pudding Cake (serves 2)
Combine:
1/4 c flour
1/4 c granulated sugar
1 Tbsp cocoa
1/4 tsp baking powder
small pinch salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp melted butter
2 T milk
Optional chopped pecans or walnuts in desired amount

Mix above ingredients together and split evenly between two large ramekins (7-10 oz) or wider coffee mugs work too.


Don't pay attention to the fact that it looks like a little pile of something the dog might leave for you :)

In another bowl mix together:
1/4 c granulated sugar
1 Tbsp cocoa
Sprinkle half of mixture over each ramekin.


Pour 1/4 cup boiling water over each ramekin.


Place one ramekin on a small plate (in case of overflow)

and microwave for 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds.


This was SUPER yummy and it took EVERYTHING in me to NOT eat them BOTH yesterday. The only thing I "may" do differently next time is pour the hot water with my dry mix and mix up that way then seperate over the cakes to see if that mixes a tad better. Also I would make sure I had the cakes more spread across the bottom of the mug instead of a dallop in the middle. Other than that, I might add nuts, marshmallows and chocolate chips...YUMMY!

Happy Birthday momma!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

A Little Snow Day Organizing...

The Run…It’s Done!!!