1) stay busy blessing everything you have the power to bless. Numbers 6:22-27 the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord watch over you and give you favor, make His face to shine upon you. (the words have to have faith to work) We have the authority (in Christ) over all curses that have been released because of wrong things that have been spoken to you and about you.
2) psalm 100:4 be thankful and say so. Psalm 119:62 David said at midnight I will get up and give you thanks. Col 1:3 we continually give thanks.
3) encourage, edify, and build up - don't commit the sin of omission (not saying what's right). Keep ur marriage good by encouraging your mate. Be not weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap if you faint not. Proverbs 15:4 (i will be an encourager - ask the Lord to put it in you heart to say to them to build them up)
4) tell the truth - eph 4:15 speak the truth in love, the bible is a book of truth, God is a God of truth, He only speaks the truth, it's impossible for God to lie. Pro 6:16-19 Say what God says to have what He says we can have. John 4:23-24
5) speak the word of God - jeremiah 23:28-29 speak God's word faithfully. (keep hitting your problems with the hammer of Gods word until you have victory)
6) don't talk too much, be quiet - proverbs 10:19 in a multitudecof words transgression is not lacking but he who restrains his lips is prudent. Proverbs 17:27-28
Be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
The Lord bless you, watch over you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you, Enlighten you and be gracious, kind and merciful to you. May the Lord give you favor everywhere that you go. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, smile upon you and may He give you peace in Jesus name, you are blessed!!!
*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.