Guard Your Heart...Are You A Fig Tree That Has No Fruit???

A presumptuous heart presumes they can do something better than someone else.
A hypocritical heart tells everyone else what to do but doesn't do anything themselves.
Ask yourself - do i have bad attitudes? What am i doing to make someone elses life better?
Let God choose your friends.
What's in your heart? When u leave your gift at the altar but know someone has ought against you, go to them and make things right then give your gift.
Matt23:24-28
John 4:23 worship in spirit and in truth. Do u come to church to worship or are you a worshipper who lives a life of worship? We live in a world of hunger, people who have needs in their spiritual and physical lives.
When a fig tree gets leaves(the bumper sticker, the t shirt, etc, etc) they are suppose to have fruit under their leaves. Do I have fruit under my leaves?

*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

The Run…It’s Done!!!

A Little Snow Day Organizing...