Ownership of your Christian Walk with the Lord

john 10:24-28;
My sheep listen to and hear my voice, I know them and follow me. When He speaks there is always an action required. (if u don't know his voice by action then u r not following him)

Have u been conditioned to hear your pastors voice and not the Holy Spirit?

1 john 4:9-10
He sent his son to as a sacrifice for our sins.

All of our things could b gone tomorrow. The only way you can know that God loves you is to experience true forgiveness. Practice responding to him.

If u want to know the love of the Father...repent.

Sowing into your flesh leads to death, sow into your Spirit for life. See the weight of your sin next to God Almighty! Respond to Him!!!

Know His voice and know him, take ownership of this practice and respond to Him.

*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

The Run…It’s Done!!!

A Little Snow Day Organizing...