Heart Test - Don't Complain!!!

You never get to fail God's test, you just get to take them over and over again until you pass it. Psalm 7:9 God tries and tests us (he doesn't tempt us) and he's right in doing that. How do you test something? By putting pressure on it, by requiring it to do what it says it can do. It's important how we behave during hard times.
No one gets excited about final exams but you don't get promoted until you pass those tests.
The more stable you become the more he'll be able to trust you with.
Do what God wants you to do, be what he wants you to be and act how he wants you to act.
The devil knows what bothers you and he sets you up to get you upset.
Deuteronomy 8:2
Some of us are making our journey longer than it should be, the wrong heart attitude, mind set, words and thoughts.
You don't need the power of the holy spirit when things are going right, we need him in times of trial and testing.
Habakkuk 3:17 - 19 (though i lose my job and grocery prices go through the roof, though my kids are so hard to control and i think i'm going to go crazy, though i can't get my husband out of the loung chair in front of the tv, though my motherinlaw is giving me a nervous break down, yet i will rejoice and worship God. ) when u believe God for a long time but heaven seems silent, (19) the lord God is my strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army, he makes me to walk (not to stand still in terror), and make (spiritual) progress upon my high places of trouble, suffering and hard places. Once you can be in that place and remain stable there is nothing else the devil can do with you.

CHOOSE NOT TO COMPLAIN!!!

*NUGGETS are my own views on things I'm learning, going through or hearing on TV or in front of my pastor or that I just want to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bloggy Tour of Homes

The Run…It’s Done!!!

A Little Snow Day Organizing...